Android Native Plugin v7.4
FULL FEATURES LIST & DOCUMENTATION
As one of the firts Asset Store publishers we care and support all our customers.
* Do you miss some feature? Let us know!
* Do you have any troubles? Let us know!
Other ways got in touch
Unity Forum Thread | Playmaker Thread
Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | LinkedIn
Source Code is Open! (eclipse project included)
Google Play Example App
Fully compatible with all Stan’s Assets Plugins
Short features list:
* Coding Guidelines
* Video Tutorials
Play Service: (Android 2.3+ required)
* Getting Started
* Sign In
* Saved Games
* Game Gifts
* Quests And Events
* Google Cloud Save
* Real-Time Multiplayer
* Turn-Based Multiplayer
* Google+ Button
* Facebook OAuth API
* Twitter OAuth API
* Native Sharing
* Instagram Sharing
Google Mobile Ad: (Android 2.3+ required)
* All banners supported
* All banners events
* 9 Gravity options + ability to set custom pos
* Interstitials supported
* IAP Ads listener
* Camera And Gallery
* Local Notifications
* Push Notifications (GCM)
* Push Notifications with Parse
* Immersive Mode
* Google Analytics
* App Licensing
* App Info
* External App API
* Poups and Pre-loaders
* Native System Events
* System Utilities
* PlayMaker Actions
* ART mode support (starting from Unity 4.5)
* Manifest Requirements
Supported 3-rd party plugins:
* Playmaker – Artists and Designers: Realize your creative vision without coding! Unlock the power of Unity.
* Simple IAP System – Takes the complexity out of in-app purchases (IAPs) and the billing process as a whole by providing a one-stop solution for managing IAPs.
* OneSignal – Boost Engagement With Smart Push Notifications.
* Parce Push Notifications – Creating, scheduling, and segmenting push notifications just got a whole lot easier.
* Anti-Cheat Toolkit – There are always some people around who want to cheat, hack or crack something in your game. Anti-Cheat Toolkit (ACTk) is designed to let you add some extra pain to these nasty persons!
* Soomla Grow – With SOOMLA Grow, traditional analytics fade away. Instead of knowing your users based only on data you collect, you can now study their behavior across thousands of games.